• Turn it off and unplug it.
• Keep the lid open and flip it over with the keyboard lying on a towel.
• Let it dry at least 48 hours. Perform step 4 - 6 only if you can.
• Remove the back cover and unplug the battery.
• Take pictures of the liquid damage (before moving to the next step).
• Use a paper towel and dry the excess liquid.
• If it requires repair, have it done by a place that specializes in MacBooks only (as we do).
• If you have to take it for repair, put a paper towel on the keyboard before closing the lid, that way if there is liquid left inside, it won’t get transferred over to the LCD.
• If your charger (Magsafe) was touched by the liquid, bring it to have it tested before plugging it again.
416-333-3301 | 1-800-985-7518
You spilled liquid on your MacBook but it might not be too late to save it!
We specialize in fixing liquid damaged MacBooks and I’d like to share with you some tips that could save your MacBook!
Different liquids create different problems, for instance if you spilled liquid that does not contain sugar (ie. Water, tea, coffee, etc…) and if you follow the Dos and Don’ts from Mac Repair Canada there is a high probability that once the liquid has evaporated, your MacBook will get back to normal without having to spend any money on the repair.
• Move the MacBook around too much. This will help prevent the liquid from moving inside and creating more damage.
• Plug it in again or try to turn it on without waiting at least 48 hours.
• Use a hair dryer; it could melt your keyboard.
• Put rice inside your MacBook; it does not work.
• Call around trying to find the cheapest repair price possible. MacBooks are one of the most complex machines on the market today. Taking it to places that fix phones, PCs and everything else will result in making it worse, forcing you to spend even more money and to get a new MacBook.
• Let anyone use “Ultrasonic Cleaners “on MacBooks year 2015 and newer. Be sure to ask as it will kill the CPU on your Logic board. It worked miracles on older machines but not on the new ones, the frequency is too high for the newest CPU.
• If you have problems after the waiting period, do not wait too long to have it serviced. Call us or request a quote online. We offer Free Shipping Nationwide.
If you own one of the MacBooks listed below, and if you experience one of the following symptoms:
Vertical colored lines at startup |Blue screen | Kernel panic attack errors | Gets stuck at a grey screen during startup| Overheating | Restarts on it's own.
We have a permanent fix!
• 15-inch, year 2010 Model A1286
• 15-inch, year 2011 Model A1286
• 17-inch, year 2011 Model A1297
• Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012, Early 2013 Model A1398
• Retina, 15 inch, Late 2013-2015 (Dual GPU) Model A1398
If your MacBook does not turn on or does not have any power, if it displays a black or a very dark screen! if it does not hold charge, if your wireless card does not get detected, if your video web cam does not work, if the sound does not work, no worries we can fix them all! We can repair the charging circuit, the backlight components etc...No need to spend a small fortune to replace the entire Mother Board (Logic Board), we can fix it!
Since batteries are sensitive items
we do not keep all of them in stock at our
location. If you require a new one that we don't have in stock, we can get it for you within 2-3 days.
Replaced in front of you in 15 minutes
What we need from you?
Please email us your MacBook Serial Number to make sure we provide you with the proper quote.
We will require a $30 deposit.
Software & Operating Systems Issues:
Is your Mac freezing or are you having difficulties installing or re-installing your Operating System or trying to upgrade to the latest OS? Let us help you! We guarantee you won't lose any of your documents, photos, or data. We can easily reinstall any Operating System for you, we always save and backup all your data before doing anything!
Hard drive issues and upgrades
Your MacBook is slow, it hangs on the Apple logo at startup, it displays a message requiring you to restart or your MacBook does not start up and display a folder with a question mark! Afraid that you may have lost your data? We can recover it, we have a 95% success rate!
We can replace your broken hard drive. We can either use a regular Sata Drive or if you like high performance we can replace it with a Solid State Drive (the difference in speed is quite amazing) just ask us when requesting the quote!
One or more keys are not working but everything else seems to be fine? It might be time to replace the keyboard.
Your MacBook trackpad is not working, we can replace it for you.
(416) 333-3301 or Toll free 1-800-985-7518
If you don't see a reply within 4 business hours, check your spam folder